Are you ready to Seek-The-Good?
First of all, we just want to say THANK YOU for taking a leap of faith by becoming an initiator of our movement here at Another Good Human! Without you, we would simply not be able to celebrate the good of humanity all around the world! We cannot wait to hear how your good story impacts the lives of so many other good humans.
Right now, you may be wondering what the main premise is behind this small, golden card. Well, at Another Good Human, we call it the Seek-The-Good Card, and it is essentially a token of gratitude designed to creatively challenge you to alter your perspective and seek the good of humanity in your daily life. Our challenge to you is this:
When you go out in public, carry this Seek-The-Good Card with you and give it out when you witness someone (a stranger, a colleague, etc.) do something kind, compassionate, or ultimately, good. The goal is to thank that person for being another good human and encourage them to keep living out their good story. So, the big question now is...will you take this next step toward celebrating the good of humanity with us?
Here are a few simple instructions on how to use the Seek-The-Good Card:
- Step 1: Sign your name on the line next to "Sincerely," so that you can make the action of seeking the good more personal to you!
- Step 2: Keep the Seek-The-Good Card with you in your wallet, purse, etc. whenever you're out in public.
- Step 3: When you see someone being another good human in any way, kindly hand them the card!
- Step 4: Briefly thank them for their act of kindness or compassion and explain the meaning behind the card (you can also tell instruct them to scan the QR code for more info about the movement).
- Step 5: Don't be afraid to share your good story!